Sometimes people play a bit too many video games. That is why we want to offer a few alternates to videos games that might interest you. Okay… Here we go:
- Learn to Cook: Yes you heard me right. Cooking. It will mean you have delicious food to eat.
- Hiking: This will get you outside and who knows you might find bigfoot.
- Movie: You probably do this anyway, but go watch a movie. Better yet go to a drive in.
- Learn an instrument: How about the ukulele?
- Build a Model Airplane: I did it when I was a kid and it was super fun.
- Learn to draw: You can draw video game characters.
- Code: perhaps you can code a video game.
- Build something: You could use wood. and youtube. just don’t cut yourself.
- Take a nap
- Take another nap.
There. Now you have no excuse.